Mobile NFL Betting USA
In the US, American Football is considered to be one of the nation’s biggest sports. For many people, football plays a major role in their lives either as a fan or as a player. Even if you are not a Football fanatic, you have probably heard of the NFL and are familiar with the current teams. The NFL or National Football League is a professional American football league consisting of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). It is probably one of the biggest football tournaments in the world and attracts fans from all over the globe. In the US, NFL betting is one of the biggest sports betting markets with millions of people placing a bet on every game.
Types of Mobile NFL Bets
For those are new to American Football, the NFL season format consists of a four-week preseason, a seventeen-week regular season, and a twelve-team single-elimination playoff culminating in the Super Bowl, the league’s championship game. There are many types of bets available in mobile NFL betting. For the novice bettor, many of these bets can seem a bit confusing. To make things easy for you we explain the most common types of online NFL bets below:
- Spread Betting – Spread betting is the most common type of US mobile bet in the NFL. This is where sports bookers use the point spread to determine the betting odds. The point spread levels the playing field, making betting on either the favorite or the underdog equally attractive. Either the favorite has to win by the margin listed, or the underdog has a buffer to lose the game by that margin, or win it outright.
- Money line bet – In a Money line bet a bettor simply picks the team he thinks will win the game. The online betting sites with then set the line for the game. The favorites will be represented with lower odds while the underdogs will be given higher odds.
- Totals betting – In mobile NFL betting, this is also known as over/under betting. This is where a bettor must predict the total combined score of the teams in the game. Betting sites will set the score line and bettors must predict if the score will be above or below the set score line.
- Parlay betting – A parlay, is a selection of two to twelve wagers that are linked together. Winning the bet is dependent on all of the wagers winning. If even one of the wagers loses, the entire parlay loses.
- Future bets – Future bets are bets that allow bettors to pick a team to win the AFC Championship, NFC Championship, and Super Bowl. Bettors can also bet if a team will go over or under the posted season total wins.
NFL Mobile Betting Tips
Mobile NFL Betting is all about knowing the teams. For a novice bettor, the best way to get into Football betting is by learning as much as possible about each team and player. The more information a bettor has, the more likely the chances of placing a winning bet. A good way to start is by placing a standard spread or money line bet. Once a bettor knows more about the game, the teams and the players they can move on to more complicated and exotic bets.
If you are keen to try your hand at Mobile NFL betting, then you are in the right place. To get you started we have created a list of the best US-friendly mobile sports betting sites for you to choose from and every device from iPhone to Android betting is supported by the sportsbooks we suggest.