Mobile Golf Betting USA
In the USA, golf has never really been a major spectator sport. In the past, many people thought golf was a sport only followed by a small group of dedicated fans. When the infamous Tiger Woods arrived on the scene, everything changed. With a true golfing superstar in the making, international golf became extremely popular, with millions of people tuning in for every competition. With so many sports fans watching every game, online and mobile golf betting soon became one of the most popular betting markets. Today mobile betting is the preferred betting choice of many sports fans. With mobile betting, US sports fans can go online and place any number of online golfing bets from any smartphone, tablet or mobile device.
Basic Mobile Golfing Bets
With mobile golf betting, there are quite a number of bets a bettor can choose from. Starting from the most basic, all the way to the complicated prop bets. A list of basic golf bets is shown below:
- Outright win Bet – Best suited for the novice bettor, this is where a bettor chooses a player they think will win the tournament. Since it’s quite difficult to pick tournament winners, the odds can be very enticing.
- Head to Head bet – These are simple and fun bets to make. For each head to head bet, two players are pitted against each other. The bettor has to decide who will have the better finish. Often, the players in a head to head bet are based on the pairings for the final two days of a tournament.
- 3 Ball Bet – During the first two rounds of most golf tournaments, players go out in groups of three. A 3 Ball bet is a wager on which of the three players in a grouping will have the best round for a specific day.
Mobile Golfing Prop Bets
For the more seasoned bettor, mobile golf betting also offers a number of prop bets. These are bets that require a great deal of knowledge of the game. Player history and previous tournament statistics are just some of the information needed for prop bets. Some of the more typical golf prop bets include:
- Over/under – This is a bet on how many tournaments a player will win during a season.
- A bet on which player will finish the year with higher rankings?
- A bet on which player will score an eagle during the current tournament?
- Top 10 finish – Betting on if a player will finish in the top 10
- Top 5 finish – Betting on if a player will finish in the top 5
- A bet on if a player score a hole in one at the tournament
- A bet on which nationality the winner will be.
- What will be the lowest round
- A bet on if there will be a playoff
Golf Betting on your Mobile
Golf betting is a sports betting market that caters to both the novice and experience bettor. The four major golfing torments of the year are the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open Championship, the Open Championship, and PGA Championship. With many other smaller tournaments happening throughout the year, sports fans will never be without a good betting opportunity. If you want to try your hand at online golf betting, you can start right here. To get you started, you can find all the best featured online and mobile sports betting sites right here.